Turn Your Craft Into A Career
in 6 weeks
without feeling stuck, not knowing what to do, or doing it alone.
If you’re an entrepreneur, small business owner, or creative looking to grow your business while achieving tangible success than you already know that…. THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU.
You have a business idea or have started a business that you know can succeed. Your business helps others and people want it. You know you can have more success but you just can't figure out how to get to the next level.
You are in the right place. Let me share how you can find the success you are looking for.
By the end of this program,
you will have…
A Unique BrandBe clear on what your brand is, what it looks like, and how to share that with the world.
Your Ideal CustomersYou will have tangible opt-ins in place and strategies getting your product in front of the right people.
A Growing Email ListIt's true that the secret is in the list. The EMAIL list, that is. You will have an active and growing email list by the end of this course. The value of this is priceless.
Social Media Organic GrowthI have created a month's worth of post ideas for you, plus how to get your audience to engage in your posts. I also share how to take good pictures, which is KEY when it comes to social media.
Launching Your ProductKnow how to sell your product with success, over and over. I share a timeline, behind the scenes to my launches, and a checklist so you will have success when it's time to sell.
I do offer a money-back guarantee, but I’m only looking for serious action takers. You need to show that you gave the program a try before requesting a refund.
I do this because I am looking for true go-getters that want to dive in, do the work, and do it with heart. If you do the work, and you’re still not satisfied, show me your work within 14 days of enrolling, and I’ll gladly give you a refund.
What Is The Value Of This Course?
The value of this course is what you take away from it. What will you have to show for it? Let me share:
- Knowing what your business is.
- Narrowing your idea and being very clear on what you are selling / offering.
- Having a clear outline of what steps to take moving forward.
- Having a growing and thriving audience of customers (invaluable).
- Having a group of peers who you can collaborate with and support you. (invaluable).
- Knowing how to successfully collaborate with influencers.
- My one-on-one help with your business plan. Consider me your private coach.
What If I don't succeed?
This is a common fear people have. Investing in yourself can feel scary and vulnerable.
I made a video where I share WHY people don't succeed, and why this course will make sure that you DO have success.
"I went into taking Elizabeth's course with an idea that I had in mind and hoping that she would help me achieve it. She encouraged me to go even further. After listening to the coaching calls from other students in the course she did it with them as well. Elizabeth is gifted in business and her knowledge, encouragement and support is priceless. I will soon be releasing my first pattern and mini course with it. After that I plan to work on more patterns and mini courses!"
JESSICA, RUTH AND ESTHER HANDMADE
- Julia Wachs Designs
I gained so much clarity and instruction from the course! The structured lessons that walk you from idea to selling and marketing was so helpful. Plus Elizabeth’s business knowledge and expertise really helped shed light on the direction I could take my business and all the various pathways it could create income.
-Katherine Curtsinger of It’s Only Fabric and Thread
Being able to speak to Elizabeth one-on-one about my business and goals was the biggest benefit for me. Elizabeth helped me come up with some great ideas for my business! She is very knowledgeable about the industry and willing to share what she knows.
What’s Inside 'From Craft to Career'
This week you will dig deep and look at what talents and skills you have and how you can take those and implement them into your business. We will be sharing our work and insights with each other.
- Prepare For Success - Set and make goals for the 6 weeks of our course.
- Your Purpose - Explore your purpose for your business.
- Your Unique Offer - Narrow down and focus on your unique offer.
We learn the best ways to market your product which is all about the value of your product or service. You will finish this week knowing who you serve and why they want your product.
- Product - Explore your product and business and how to present it.
- Serving - Discover how to best serve your customers.
- Standing Out - Learn to have your product stand out from the crowd.
Guest teacher, professional graphic designer and brand expert, Sylvia Raschella, teaches you to create a custom brand for your business.
- The Message - Get clear on what your business does, the problems it solves, your core values and beliefs, the way you communicate to your audience, and the language you use.
- The Experience - How your audience feels while interacting with you and your business.
- The Visuals - Everything your audience sees from your logo, instagram feed, website, to business cards.
Opt-Ins and Email Growth
You will finish this module with opt-ins in place and a growing email list.
- Opt-Ins - Get help and ideas on creating the perfect opt-ins for your audience.
- Email - Start or grow your email list.
- Funnels - Learn the importance of an email funnel and how to create one.
Learn how to organically grow your audience with beautiful pictures, post ideas, and calls to action.
- Post Ideas - Get one month of ideas for Instagram Posts.
- Photo Tips - Learn how to take beautiful pictures.
- Call To Action - Learn different calls to action and how to do this successfully.
You will learn how to launch your product with success. Get a timeline and guide to help you each step of the way.
- The Phases - Learn what to do before, during, and after a launch.
- Best practices - Learn the best practices for a successful launch.
- For Quilters - I go over how to launch a quilt pattern and do a quilt along.
Calendar Of Class Events
* Some dates and times may change *
'From Craft To Career' Calendar:
Feb. 8 - 15: Registration is open. Introduction content is available.
Feb. 15 - 22: Week 1 Content is released. Topic: Your Niche.
February 16th: 11:00 am CST. Opening Ceremony 1. *Choose which opening ceremony fits your schedule best. Recorded for students to watch later.
February 17th: 8:30 pm CST. Opening Ceremony 2. *Choose which opening ceremony fits your schedule best. Recorded for students to watch later.
February 19th: 9:00 am CST. Class Live Zoom. * Recorded if you can't make it. Submit questions ahead of time.
Feb. 22 - March 1: Week 2 Content is released. Topic: Marketing Your Product.
February 26: 9:00 am CST. Class Live Zoom. * Recorded if you can't make it. Submit questions ahead of time.
March 1 - 8: Week 3 Content is released. Topic: Branding.
March 5: 9:00 am CST. Class Live Zoom. * Recorded if you can't make it. Submit questions ahead of time.
March 8 - 15: Week 4 Content is released. Topic: Opt-Ins and Email Growth.
March 12: 9:00 am CST. Class Live Zoom. * Recorded if you can't make it. Submit questions ahead of time.
March 15 - 22: Week 5 Content is released. Topic: Social Media Growth.
March 18: 9:00 am CST. Class Live Zoom. * Recorded if you can't make it. Submit questions ahead of time.
March 22 - 29: Week 6 Content is released. Topic: Launching Your Product.
March 26: 9:00 am CST. Class Live Zoom. * Recorded if you can't make it. Submit questions ahead of time.
April 1: 8:00 pm CST. Graduating Ceremony.
Still thinking about it?
'From Craft to Career' is PERFECT for you if…
- You're just getting started and want to do it right.
- You are struggling to grow and you want to succeed once and for all.
- You are willing to share and listen to the goals and business ideas of the other students in the course.
- You are willing to put in the work.
- You are supportive of other's success.
- You are aware and excited that surrounding yourself with motivated individuals leads to success.
- You trust that an experienced mentor will help you grow your business.
- You are ready to take action.
I can’t wait for you to join 'From Craft to Career'
I created this course because I have worked with people on growing their business and I love it.
I have found there are some people who have success but don't want to share how they got it. There can be a sense of scarcity, or they feel if someone else is successful it will hurt them. I don't believe this.
I believe there is room enough for all of us. I am excited to help those of you who are starting or wanting to grow your creative business.
I know the joy and success that comes from having a support group. I have learned a lot over my years on how to have a successful business. I am excited to share that with you.
Elizabeth Chappell | Quilters Candy